Rederi Ab Eva was founded in Mariehamn by captain Anders Öström. After him the manager was his son Olof from 1943. The first ship ss ERGO was Swedish flag of convenience year 1936. The last ship ms NANCY LEE was sold 1966. Other ships: ss EVA and ss ELLA Olof Öström was also manager of Rederiaktiebolaget Iris, Mariehamn during 1963 - 1968. Iris managed Swedish flag of convenience ships.